1. Personal information we collect, how we use it, and with whom we may share it
2. How you can correct any inaccuracies in your personal information
3. Security procedures we use to protect your personal information from misuse
4. Retention of your personal information
We encourage you to read this whenever you visit our Sites, since we may change this policy from time to time.
1. Personal information we collect, how we may use it and share it
Anonymous Electronic Information
Collection. In general, you can browse the non-password protected portions of our Sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We do, however, collect your computer's or mobile device's IP address, which you necessarily disclose when you visit the Sites so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to your computer or device. The Sites utilize "cookies" and similar technologies which are anonymous, unique identifiers that web pages on the Sites may use to store data on your computer or send data to our web server. Should you decide not to accept cookies from the Sites, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit the Sites.
Use and Sharing. We may use your IP address to, among other things:
(1) Help diagnose problems with the Sites, administer and improve the Sites, and measure the use of the Sites;
(2) Identify visitors' Internet providers, the type of web browsers used, the pages viewed, the web sites from which a visitor found the Sites, the search terms and search engines used to find the Sites; and
Participation in Activities
Collection. We receive and may store information you enter on the Sites or give to us in any other way, such as at a session/class. For example, we collect information that you provide us when you join one of our session/class, fill out a survey or a questionnaire, engage in social networking with us, enter a contest or sweepstakes, request information, fill out an employment or otherwise contact us. If you choose to share any personal information with us, you will see that the amount and type of personal information required by us depends on the activity you are engaging in. For example, to join one of our session/class, you may be required to provide contact information (such as name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number) and financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date). Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some is voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information for a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
Use and Sharing. We may use personal information you provide for particular activities related to our business, including, without limitation, membership processing; credit card or electronic payment processing; collections; customer service; marketing and research; processing your employment; contests and sweepstakes; responding to your request; providing product, service, promotional and other information to you; and to contact you regarding administrative notices.
We may disclose personal information in any of the following circumstances:
(1) In response to a subpoena, search warrant, court order, or other legal process or request, or as may otherwise be required by applicable law or regulation;
(2) To protect and defend our rights or property, suppliers, related entities, affiliates, business partners, or others; or
(3) As we, in our sole discretion, believes is appropriate under imperative circumstances in response to a perceived threat to the personal safety, property, or rights of any other person or organization.
In addition, since our database is a business asset, in the event we are reorganized or sold to or merged with another company, we may sell, assign, or transfer your personal information to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our business assets, or to an affiliate, as applicable.
2. Access and correction of your personal information
We strive to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the personal information in our databases and to keep that information up-to-date. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes.
3. Security of your personal information
We take what we believe to be reasonable precautions and have implemented managerial and technical procedures to try to protect the security of data and information, including personal information. However, we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or alteration or destruction of data or personal information. You provide your personal information to us at your own risk. You acknowledge that:
(1) There are security and privacy limitations in computer systems and on the Internet which are beyond our control;
(2) The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Sites, including personal information, cannot be guaranteed; and
(3) Any such information and data, including personal information, may be viewed or tampered with by a third party while such information or data is being used, transmitted, processed, or stored.
4. Retention of your personal information
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you have subsequently consented) or for other legitimate purposes (such as regulatory compliance), or as permitted by applicable law.