Many people nowadays join boot camp classes to burn calories within a short span of time. But a boot camp is completely different from normal group fitness programs. While attending a boot camp, you will be required to indulge in a variety of intense workouts with little rest between two sets of exercise.
Also, the session will require you to burn calories by constantly moving your body for about an hour. Hence, many beginners feel intimidated and exhausted while attending their first boot camp class. You can always keep in mind some simple tricks to prepare properly for and get the maximum out of your first boot camp class in Atlanta.
Simple Tips to Get the Most Out of Your First Boot Camp Class
- You can feel the impact of rigorous workout sessions while attending the boot camp. The constant movement of your body will burn calories. But it will keep your heart racing and muscles burning for one hour. So you must prepare yourself mentally to indulge in a variety of exhausting work outs. In addition to keeping your mind calm, you must stay motivated and relaxed.
- You have option to take water or energy drinks between two work out sessions. But you may find it difficult to work out rigorously when your stomach is full with liquid. You must hydrate your stomach one or two hours before the scheduled work out session to prevent dehydration due to constant movement of your muscles.
- To get the most out of the first boot camp session, you must focus on each instruction of your trainer. Your instructor will guide and assist you to perform each exercise with correct body posture to avoid any injury. Therefore, it will be easier for you to divert attention from the pain and exhaustion caused by rigorous workouts by paying attention to each word uttered by the instructor.
- While attending your first boot camp class, you will feel like taking short breaks regularly. But the mini breaks will prevent you from burning additional calories. Also, you must work out continuously to prevent muscle soreness by supplying fresh blood to your muscles without any interruptions. Instead of taking mini breaks, you can consider jogging between two workout sessions.
- You must consider some simple tricks to stay comfortable throughout the boot camp class. In addition to breathing throughout tough exercise sessions, you must protect your back by contracting the abs. You can even make it a practice to keep breathing deeply, when your abs stay engaged and functional.
- There are always chances that you will feel intimidated when coming last in relay races. To stay motivated, you must lead the relay race line and keep running towards the front of the jog line. Your positioning will prevent you from giving up and stop performing other exercises. However, you must not try to beat other seasoned participants in your first boot camp class.
- You will indulge in intense workout and sweat a lot during the first boot camp session. The combination of exercise and sweating will make you lose essential electrolytes. So you need to regain the lost electrolytes by taking an electrolyte-rich snack after the boot camp class.
Gauge Fitness offers boot camp training in historic Old Fourth Ward, Atlanta. Our reputable trainers always provide you clear instructions as well as best tips to help beginners prepare for boot camps. You can always refer to our website www.gaugefitness.com to get the most out of your first boot camp session.
To join our Boot Camp Program in Old Fourth Ward, Atlanta, visit: http://www.gaugefitness.com/sessions.php or call (770) 800-6824